Penetration Testing is an attack simulation designed to foresee the damage that a malicious attacker can cause from inside or outside to systems and take precautions for weaknesses.
- Testing and auditing the efficiency of security policies and controls of institutions
- Vulnerability scanning (Internal and External Network)
- Testing compliance with standards.
- Determining the security capacities of institutions
- Evaluate the efficiency of network security devices such as firewalls, routers, and web servers
- Provide a comprehensive plan that identifies actions that can be taken to prevent future attacks, infiltration and exploitation attempts
- Determine if existing software-hardware or network infrastructure needs a change or upgrade